I remember checking out the AD&D Dungeon Master's Guide from the library when I was a wee one and photocopying some of the pages. I've been playing RPGs ever since. :) Most of my experience is as a DM/ST. I've run D&D 2nd Edition and 3.0/3.5, as well as most of the oWoD lines. I'm currently interest in OSR stuff, having chosen Basic Fantasy as my 'poison.'
Member for 7 years, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 '18 at 20:18
- Role-playing Games 7k 7k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 302 302 22 gold badges44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 183 183 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 At what point did polyhedral dice become part of D&D?
- 33 Using a Time-Skip as a Plot Device
- 32 Divided party on a deserted island
- 27 Helping a player who states "I have very little imagination" enjoy the game more?
- 26 Water Weird Attack Weirdness
- 24 Vampire Discipline to disbelieve in sunlight, stakes, etc?
- 24 Where did the Chromatic/Metallic Dragons come from?
- View more network posts →