Molecular biologist - turned - bioinformatician.
For informatics side: I hack ugly code in C/C++ and bring into existence marvelous works of art and beauty in Fortran 90+ and Perl with a pinch of MPI and CUDA. I hate python because it forces indentation style different than mine and that is deadly, unforgivable sin. Also I cant find any python book i like.
For biologist side: Evolution, molecular chaperones, protein structures and protein folding.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '20 at 16:04
Top network posts
- 86 What should I do when my students use their phones in class?
- 26 How to handle a paper by a reviewer who wants to be paid?
- 12 How do you distinguish between a guy wanting a relationship or just sex?
- 8 I'm 24 with a 4-year-old son. How to handle uncomfortable questions from people?
- 7 Would super-sized humans be super-intelligent?
- 7 How to align personal interests with family?
- 6 How can I respond when someone asks me when I'm going to get married to my girlfriend?
- View more network posts →