Half-elf wizard/cleric of Mystra. Started playing adnd-2e in 1995. Originally from forgotten-realms, but have spent some decent time also in the planes, beginning with planescape. Helped save Waukeen from Graz'zt, Halaster from Stardock and Glyster from Sharran influence, turn a bebilith to a good creature, recover Wand of Orcus, turn Entropy into a powerful deity and hence delay murder of Mystra by Cyric (time travel directly from 3e to 5e), give Alusiel her conscience. Got acquainted with many factions, philosophies, religions-and-deities. Met Qilué Veladorn once as a young cleric and fell into a Platonic love with her. Lost 3 points of constitution thanks to 2e raise dead. Scholar (and loremaster in D&D 3e) by heart and by deed; cares a lot about providing references to first sources and in curating past answers. Researched many new spells, proud of being able to scan texts fast, magically create seeds of plants, adapt them into new habitats and create bonzais in a day. Can fool smart monsters by making real things appear like illusions.
Sigil, Mal Arundak, Waterdeep, Soubar, Lichville
Member for 3 years, 10 months
17 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 at 5:16
Top network posts
- 58 Do you suffer fall damage while inside a Bag of Holding?
- 43 Why did Ed Greenwood and R.A. Salvatore dislike the Spellplague arc?
- 38 Can a demon or devil be redeemed?
- 34 Defining Realms, Worlds, Kingdoms, Planes, Dimensions and the Multiverse
- 32 Has a god ever changed alignment?
- 31 Out of the Faerûnian and Greyhawkian pantheons, which magic deity would be a good fit for a specific witch-hunting cult?
- 30 What is a joiner, with regard to Waterdeep's "Fellowship of Salters, Packers, and Joiners"?
- View more network posts →