I am a research scientist working at the Aerospace corporation. Prior to this, I was a Yield Analysis Engineer working in Intel's Portland Technology Development group. My educational background is in particle physics, for which received a PhD from the University of Arizona.
My passions include physics, coding, hiking, and gaming (of both the computer and tabletop variety).
Member for 7 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 23 '15 at 18:24
Top network posts
- 86 Is there an analysis speed or memory usage advantage to using HDF5 for large array storage (instead of flat binary files)?
- 81 How can you check which options vim was compiled with?
- 12 Start ipython running a script
- 10 Efficiently joining two dataframes based on multiple levels of a multiindex
- 10 Is there a way to get a numpy-style view to a slice of an array stored in a hdf5 file?
- 10 How do environmental conditions and scene aspects stack in FATE?
- 10 In FATE, can action descriptions be revised after die rolls to apply aspects?
- View more network posts →