It has been over twenty years since I last played any sort of RPG. Back when I played all the time my friends and I played AD&D, Rifts, TMNT, Robotech, BattleTech, etc. My sons are now to be old enough that I think that they are ready to start playing. I have chosen to spend my money and time learning the Pathfinder system but I am pretty new at it. My goal is to be to a point that I feel comfortable enough with the rules to soon be able to GM a game for my kids.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 12 '14 at 18:55
Top network posts
- 11 Character creation walkthrough
- 10 Does the Cleric's Channel Energy ability heal living enemies too?
- 9 Character creation walkthrough
- 8 Pathfinder 5-foot step vs. D&D 4e shift
- 7 Can I start at any adventure path or would I be missing something by not running the first one?
- 7 Fighting in the dark
- 7 Armor's effect on skills
- View more network posts →