Drop by and say hi :)
Taught on 3.0, learned 3.5. DMed 3.5 for many years and love it still.
Favorite variants: Spell points, prestigious character classes, sorceror metamagic specialist, racial paragon classes, cloistered cleric, paladin of freedom, complex skill checks, weapon groups, craft points and summon monster variants.
Anyone playing in my game knows: Think outside the box, fear the rakshasa, demons are never your friend and a party that can't find traps will more often than not die by them.
Favorite DnD aspects: Roleplay and character personality development, long spanning adventures that convey useful things (tree of life, chakras... meaning), inventiveness and ingenuity.
Method Actor You think that gaming is a form of creative expression. You may view rules as, at best, a necessary evil, preferring sessions where the dice never come out of the bag. You enjoy situations that test or deepen your character's personality traits.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
14 profile views
Last seen May 5 '16 at 2:51
- Role-playing Games 9.2k 9.2k 11 gold badge4545 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 610 610 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Linguistics 313 313 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 207 207 55 bronze badges
- Philosophy 151 151 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 How can I make my PCs flee?
- 54 What do I do about PCs using Con damage to "nuke" bosses?
- 32 Repercussions to DM-mandated limit on books allowable for characters?
- 31 How can I fool my players into being pawns for the villain?
- 28 How can I secretly notate which squares on a combat map are traps?
- 27 Which school of magic do magical weapons and armor auras radiate?
- 21 What divides semantics from pragmatics?
- View more network posts →