I'm a he/him Senior Developer at Booking.com. I publicly whine on Twitter (@badp) and discord (bp#0001).
It should go without saying that the opinions stated by me are my own and not necessarily those of my employers past and future, but apparently it doesn't and, while no one asked me to put this disclaimer here, I'll just put it over here with the rest of the fire.
- Arqade 56.1k 56.1k 5050 gold badges231231 silver badges433433 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 33k 33k 55 gold badges8585 silver badges173173 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 11k 11k 1212 gold badges4242 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11k 11k 33 gold badges5757 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Super User 3.6k 3.6k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 392 How can I tell Ubuntu to do nothing when I close my laptop lid?
- 188 How do I install Ubuntu to a USB key? (without using Startup Disk Creator)
- 162 How do you select the fastest mirror from the command line?
- 136 What are the reputation requirements for privileges on sites, and how do they differ per site?
- 129 How do I install Ubuntu to a USB key? (without using Startup Disk Creator)
- 112 How can I level water?
- 100 Why do we use "./" (dot slash) to execute a file in Linux/UNIX?
- View more network posts →