BY DAY: Alt-Rock Ninja Cowgirl at Veridian Dynamics
BY NIGHT: I write codes and code rights for penalcoders.example.com, an awesome non-profit that will totally take your money at that link. My kids are cuter than yours.
FOR FUN: C+ Jokes, Segway Roller Derby, NYT Sat. Crosswords (in Sharpie!), Ostrich Grooming.
"If you see scary things, look for the helpers-you'll always see people helping." -Fred Rogers
Member for 3 years, 4 months
17 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '20 at 15:06
- Role-playing Games 62.4k 62.4k 99 gold badges233233 silver badges431431 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 523 523 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 366 366 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 247 247 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 221 221 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Is it possible for a swallowed caster to cast Fireball outside of a Giant Toad?
- 80 Do Bugbears' arms literally get longer when it's their turn?
- 76 Does Wish just give another spell slot?
- 65 How can a boss enemy prevent being the most obvious target?
- 49 What distinguishes spells of level 1-5 from those of 6-9?
- 48 How many characters using PHB rules does it take to be able to have access to any PHB spell at the start of an adventuring day?
- 47 Can an elf be magically put to sleep using a Wish spell?
- View more network posts →