Year Born: 1991
Gender: Complicated (Female/Neutral Pronouns)
Appearance: See Profile Picture
- Java Programmer by Profession, C++ Programmer by Choice
- Big D&D Nerd
- I wrote a probability Engine in C++. It sucks, but it's also better than anything else anyone has ever made. Which is less of a brag and more of an indictment of everyone else.
Member for 1 year, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen 15 hours ago
Top network posts
- 131 How can I tell the DM that I wasn't having fun and that I fault him for it?
- 82 How would a player character pay for an item that costs less than 1cp?
- 80 How to not let the Identify spell spoil everything?
- 54 How to break the "Death Loop" resulting from unfortunate initiative order
- 53 Who should know/inform the Ranger's Favored Enemy?
- 53 Is a pregnant creature considered a single entity for spells such as Banishment?
- 47 I think my DM is consistently faking dice rolls for saves against a specific spell; how do I call my DM out?
- View more network posts →