Year Born: 1991
Gender: Complicated (She/They Pronouns)
Appearance: See Profile Picture
- Java Programmer by Profession, C++ Programmer by Choice
- Big D&D Nerd
- I wrote a probability Engine in C++. It sucks, but it's also better than anything else anyone has ever made. Which is less of a brag and more of an indictment of everyone else.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Role-playing Games 45.9k 45.9k 55 gold badges155155 silver badges258258 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.4k 18.4k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 423 423 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Golf 299 299 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 How can I tell the DM that I wasn't having fun and that I fault him for it?
- 108 Why doesn't 'd /= d' throw a division by zero exception when d == 0?
- 86 How to not let the Identify spell spoil everything?
- 83 How would a player character pay for an item that costs less than 1cp?
- 69 How can I end combat quickly when the outcome is inevitable?
- 65 Does Fram's ban on Wikipedia seem similar to recent events? What can Stack Exchange learn from it?
- 60 A player is constantly pestering me about rules, what do I do as a DM?
- View more network posts →