Year Born: 1991
Gender: Complicated (She/They Pronouns)
Appearance: See Profile Picture
- Java Programmer by Profession, C++ Programmer by Choice
- Big D&D Nerd
- I wrote a probability Engine in C++. It sucks, but it's also better than anything else anyone has ever made. Which is less of a brag and more of an indictment of everyone else.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Role-playing Games 42.6k 42.6k 44 gold badges134134 silver badges240240 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.6k 17.6k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 413 413 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Golf 299 299 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 131 How can I tell the DM that I wasn't having fun and that I fault him for it?
- 106 Why doesn't 'd /= d' throw a division by zero exception when d == 0?
- 84 How to not let the Identify spell spoil everything?
- 83 How would a player character pay for an item that costs less than 1cp?
- 65 Does Fram's ban on Wikipedia seem similar to recent events? What can Stack Exchange learn from it?
- 64 How can I end combat quickly when the outcome is inevitable?
- 60 A player is constantly pestering me about rules, what do I do as a DM?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (22)
28 Why are my questions being downvoted? Apr 7 '19
26 Should we rename the [adnd] tag to [adnd-1e]? Jul 23 '19
22 Are self-answer questions still allowed? Aug 28 '19
13 A Modest Proposal for answers that aren't backed up May 30 '19
6 Workshopping my question about Armor Class ranges Feb 26 '19