Experience. Playing D&D since November 2017: as DM in a 5e homebrew campaign and as PC in three other homebrew worlds (of which one in 3.5e). Our table might try some other RPGs too (such as CoC).
Background. In real life I'm kind of a pacifist bard/monk, with a scholar background and the grappler feat. I have a fascination for understanding (musical) systems and creating my own to inspire others to think more freely.
My avatar is a drawing of Vadruk, a kind but paranoid young half-orc ranger: my first ever D&D character.
Member for 1 year, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 at 6:27
Top network posts
- 30 What are the mechanical consequences that arise for a PC with the undead creature type?
- 29 Does a fighter's Action Surge trigger Extra Attack?
- 26 As a player with ADHD, how do I avoid disrupting the game?
- 23 Would 'Detect Magic' reveal spell scrolls?
- 23 Optional rules for a DM to compensate for lack of healing in party?
- 23 True Polymorph: can a player use legendary actions of its new form?
- 22 How do I make a tanky Monk?
- View more network posts →