Experience. Playing D&D since November 2017: as DM for two different groups in a homebrew campaign and as PC in various other homebrew worlds.
Background. In real life I'm kind of a pacifist bard/monk, with a scholar background and the grappler feat. I have a fascination for understanding (musical) systems and creating my own to inspire others to think more freely.
My avatar is a drawing of Vadruk, a kind but paranoid young half-orc ranger: my first ever D&D character.
Member for 1 year, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 at 6:27
Top network posts
- 30 What are the mechanical consequences that arise for a PC with the undead creature type?
- 29 Does a fighter's Action Surge trigger Extra Attack?
- 26 As a player with ADHD, how do I avoid disrupting the game?
- 24 Would 'Detect Magic' reveal spell scrolls?
- 23 Optional rules for a DM to compensate for lack of healing in party?
- 23 True Polymorph: can a player use legendary actions of its new form?
- 22 How do I make a tanky Monk?
- View more network posts →