Experience. Playing D&D (5e) since November 2017: as DM for two different groups in a homebrew campaign and as PC in various other homebrew worlds.
Background. In real life I'm kind of a pacifist bard/monk, with a scholar background and the grappler feat. I have a fascination for understanding (musical) systems and creating my own to inspire others to think more freely.
My avatar is a drawing of Vadruk, a kind but paranoid young half-orc ranger: my first ever D&D character.
My campaign Elaria's Quest, in two groups:
- L15: Sethi (tiefling fiend warlock), No-One (minotaur conquest paladin), Ulrich Kessler (animated armor eldritch knight/abjurer), Idris (undead half-elf mastermind rogue).
- L7: Mary Fay (revenant necromancer), Kinga (tiefling grave cleric), Ukhlan (forest gnome glamor bard), Elrohir (wood elf gloomstalker ranger), Tabetha (aarakocra monk).
My Player Characters:
- Lainathiel, eladrin conjurer wizard (L7)
- Zumain Lasollor, protector aasimar kensei monk (L7)
- Yagnar, wildhunt shifter moon druid 3 / beast conclave ranger 2
- Vadruk, half-orc ranger (L3, campaign stopped; 3.5e)
- Dosashi, lizardfolk sun soul monk (L6, campaign stopped)
Member for 2 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 20 at 8:19
- Role-playing Games 8.1k 8.1k 1111 gold badges4545 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2.2k 2.2k 88 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Arqade 255 255 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 171 171 55 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 103 103 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Does a fighter's Action Surge trigger Extra Attack?
- 30 What are the mechanical consequences that arise for a PC with the undead creature type?
- 27 Optional rules for a DM to compensate for lack of healing in party?
- 26 As a player with ADHD, how do I avoid disrupting the game?
- 24 Would 'Detect Magic' reveal spell scrolls?
- 23 True Polymorph: can a player use legendary actions of its new form?
- 23 How do I make a tanky Monk?
- View more network posts →