Experience. Playing D&D since November 2017: as DM for two different groups in a homebrew campaign and as PC in various other homebrew worlds.
Background. In real life I'm kind of a pacifist bard/monk, with a scholar background and the grappler feat. I have a fascination for understanding (musical) systems and creating my own to inspire others to think more freely.
My avatar is a drawing of Vadruk, a kind but paranoid young half-orc ranger: my first ever D&D character.
My campaign Elaria's Quest, the two groups:
- L14: Sethi (tiefling warlock), No-One (minotaur paladin), Ketanjal (undead tabaxi ranger/rogue/warlock), Ulrich Kessler (animated armor eldritch knight/wizard), Idris (undead half-elf rogue), Spess (aasimar cleric)
- L5: Sehani (half-elf paladin), Kinga (tiefling cleric), Ukhlan (forest gnome bard), Elrohir (wood elf ranger), Tabetha (aarakocra monk), Zook (rock gnome rogue)
My Player Characters:
- Vadruk, half-orc ranger (L3, campaign stopped)
- Lainathiel, eladrin conjurer wizard (L6)
- Dosashi, lizardfolk sun soul monk (L6, campaign stopped)
- Zumain Lasollor, protector aasimar kensei monk (L6)
- Yagnar, wildhunt shifter druid/ranger (L4)
Member for 2 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 at 10:00
Top network posts
- 30 What are the mechanical consequences that arise for a PC with the undead creature type?
- 29 Does a fighter's Action Surge trigger Extra Attack?
- 26 As a player with ADHD, how do I avoid disrupting the game?
- 24 Would 'Detect Magic' reveal spell scrolls?
- 23 Optional rules for a DM to compensate for lack of healing in party?
- 23 How do I make a tanky Monk?
- 23 True Polymorph: can a player use legendary actions of its new form?
- View more network posts →