Top network posts
- 56 Can a monk, falling with an enemy they have grappled, use their slow fall ability to reduce their falling damage and not that of the enemy?
- 42 Can an 18th level hastened mobile wood-elf monk move at over 100 mph?
- 38 Can a rogue use sneak attack with weapons that have the thrown property even if they are not thrown?
- 34 Would treating critical hits as "called shots" have unintended consequences?
- 31 How is it possible to have an ability score that is less than 3?
- 31 Can a wizard cast a spell during their first turn of combat if they initiated combat by releasing a readied spell?
- 26 Does a monk's Unarmed Strikes deal 2d4 damage if they have the Tavern Brawler feat?
- View more network posts →