I started playing D&D 5e in 2014, and started GMing it in 2016 after I realised I had read the PHB back-to-front, and wanted to think about D&D far more than could reasonably be done with only one character to play.
Currently running: Rise of Tiamat for a group of 4/5.
Currently planning: My first off-book adventure, to follow RoT, for my soon-to-be level 16 group. Should be fine, right??
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 at 21:54
Top network posts
- 43 How can I speed up combat?
- 42 What happens to vampire spawn when the vampire is slain?
- 40 What defenses are there against being summoned by the Gate spell?
- 37 Why do red dragons and gold dragons have the same CR?
- 37 Does Evasion allow half damage even when unconscious?
- 36 Does the frightened condition provide supernatural knowledge of the location of the source of fear?
- 34 Why do the Avengers care about returning these items in Endgame?
- View more network posts →