BY DAY: Computer stuff - support, coding, SQL
BY NIGHT: TV and a weekly Roll 20 session. Family stuff leaves little time for much else.
FOR FUN: Science Fiction and Science Fact.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 13 '19 at 0:48
Top network posts
- 51 Can Genesys' solar amplifier generate 40kW of power from a 200W solar panel?
- 50 Why does the Starter Set wizard have six spells in their spellbook?
- 43 How long can someone survive in the extradimensional sphere mentioned in the Donjon card from the Deck of Many Things?
- 23 Is this homebrew life-stealing melee cantrip unbalanced?
- 20 If a dwarf barbarian wears heavy armor how fast do they move?
- 16 How feasible is a man-portable firearm capable of incapacitating a large dinosaur with twentieth-century technology?
- 16 Dissonant Whispers vs. Otyugh Grapple
- View more network posts →