I'm into (electrical) engineering, programming and some other geek/nerdy stuff like RPGs. Played D&D3.5 for a few years and been playing D&D5e for some more few years after a break (never played 4e). Starting to get into other systems, mainly investigation ones, like CoC and GUMSHOEs.
Top network posts
- 115 How to prevent metagaming induced by trying to not metagame?
- 99 Consistency between "yes and" with "no, because I'm the DM"
- 84 Do 10 second turns/60 second rounds make spellcasters horrible?
- 74 As a Barbarian, how can I contribute to fights against slash-immune creatures?
- 71 What is a "bag of rats"?
- 57 Can an 18th level hastened mobile wood-elf monk move at over 100 mph?
- 54 How to handle loot disputes as the DM?
- View more network posts →