CURRENTLY: Casual episodic gaming in a multi-system group where everyone can GM. I also dabble in game design.
PLAYED: 13th-age [A Penny for My Thoughts] [Aeon Wave] atomic-robobubblegumshoe [Cozy Town] cthulhu-confidentialcthulhu-darkdanger-patrol-pocket-eddawn-of-worldsdnd-3.5ednd-4edo-pilgrims-of-the-flying-temple [Dog Eat Dog] dogs-in-the-vineyarddont-rest-your-headdresden-filesdungeon-worldfate-acceleratedfate-coregolden-sky-storiesgreat-ork-gods [Honey Heist] inspectreslady-blackbirdlasers-and-feelingslovecraftesquemage-the-ascensionmasters-of-umdaarmicroscopemonster-of-the-week [Morts] my-life-with-master [The Princes' Kingdom] roll-for-shoes [Space Goblins] [Stargate SG-1 RPG] storium [TERRORSAUR] [Together Among the Stars] [We Forest Three]
I'm often in chat.
My avatar is Carl Spitzweg's "The Bookworm."
- Role-playing Games 50.6k 50.6k 99 gold badges178178 silver badges312312 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 16.8k 16.8k 33 gold badges8686 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Literature 4.3k 4.3k 1010 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 633 633 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 535 535 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 141 What can I do to paper to make it look aged?
- 115 What's the inspiration for the owlbear?
- 114 How do I play a paladin without being a stick in the mud?
- 98 Why is burying yourself not such a great plan?
- 78 How to build an evil campaign
- 74 What's the inspiration for the owlbear?
- 71 Can a D&D campaign be successfully used as a Sunday school teaching instrument?
- View more network posts →