CURRENTLY: Casual episodic gaming in a multi-system group where everyone can GM. I also dabble in game design.
PLAYED: 13th-age [A Penny for My Thoughts] [Aeon Wave] atomic-robobubblegumshoe [Cozy Town] cthulhu-confidentialcthulhu-darkdanger-patrol-pocket-eddawn-of-worldsdnd-3.5ednd-4edo-pilgrims-of-the-flying-temple [Dog Eat Dog] dogs-in-the-vineyarddont-rest-your-headdresden-filesdungeon-worldfate-acceleratedfate-coregolden-sky-storiesgreat-ork-gods [Honey Heist] inspectreslady-blackbirdlasers-and-feelingslovecraftesquemage-the-ascensionmasters-of-umdaarmicroscopemonster-of-the-week [Morts] my-life-with-master [The Princes' Kingdom] roll-for-shoes [Stargate SG-1 RPG] storium [TERRORSAUR] [We Forest Three]
CHARACTER: Never short on Opinions and overambitious Ideas.
I'm often in chat.
My avatar is Carl Spitzweg's "The Bookworm."
Member for 7 years
350 profile views
Last seen Sep 13 at 0:58
- Role-playing Games 45.6k 45.6k 99 gold badges178178 silver badges310310 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 16.4k 16.4k 33 gold badges8686 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Literature 2.7k 2.7k 88 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Writing 527 527 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 525 525 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 What can I do to paper to make it look aged?
- 113 How do I play a paladin without being a stick in the mud?
- 108 What's the inspiration for the owlbear?
- 92 Why is burying yourself not such a great plan?
- 78 How to build an evil campaign
- 71 Can a D&D campaign be successfully used as a Sunday school teaching instrument?
- 70 What's the inspiration for the owlbear?
- View more network posts →