I am a professor of theoretical condensed matter physics who remembers the original cardboard box D&D set. I have run AD&D, Champions, Call of Cthulhu, Paranoia and Don't Rest Your Head. As an older gamer, I don't have a lot of opportunity to play or conduct games, but enjoy learning about new systems.
University of Oklahoma, OK
Member for 2 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 at 23:42
Top network posts
- 36 How does GMing a game for middle-schoolers differ from older and younger players?
- 19 Is there night in Alpha Complex?
- 18 As a player, how do I deal with a spotlight hog?
- 18 How do I deal with too many NPCs in my campaign?
- 17 What are valid criticisms of how Theresa May has approached Brexit?
- 16 Can Northern Ireland's border issue be solved by repartition?
- 13 Identify Story: Telepath investigating saint finds proof of eternal damnation
- View more network posts →