Hi there! Like many people on the SE network, I am a developer. I am an aspie too. In my spare time, I love knitting and photography. After work, I like relaxing with a game. I want to learn more about interpersonal skills, navigating the workplace and photography.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 2 at 9:31
- Interpersonal Skills 4.7k 4.7k 77 gold badges2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Travel 4.5k 4.5k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.5k 2.5k 66 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Photography 972 972 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 321 321 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 Passing through airport security with autism
- 124 Requesting someone to give up their seat to me on public transport if I have an invisible disability?
- 111 How can I handle my father challenging everything I say?
- 103 Anxiety attack at work, caused by colleague, how to handle?
- 97 What can I do to get models to take my small camera more seriously?
- 95 How to handle people blocking your view and breaking the rules at the theater by not sitting in their assigned seats?
- 78 How to help significant other lose gracefully in games?
- View more network posts →