I'm a GM living in France. I run games using the Naheulbeuk RPG and D&D 5e systems, and I occasionally run one-shots with the Tearable RPG system.
I'm currently running a 5e Curse of Strahd campaign.
I dislike milestone levelling, both as player and GM, because I really like watching big numbers grow even bigger.
Member for 1 year, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
- Role-playing Games 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 459 459 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Puzzling 356 356 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Academia 298 298 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 148 148 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 Can a dragon's breath weapon pass through Leomund's Tiny Hut?
- 34 How scammy are cashback sites?
- 30 Why does Mind Blank stop the Feeblemind spell?
- 28 What is the effect of the Feeblemind spell on Ability Score Improvements?
- 22 Why are there two King of Diamonds entries for the Curse of Strahd tarokka card readings?
- 21 How can characters/players identify that a polymorphed dragon is a dragon?
- 19 Asking an exam question that requires a specific technique
- View more network posts →