I'm a GM living in France. I run games using the Naheulbeuk RPG and D&D 5e systems, and I occasionally run one-shots with the Tearable RPG system.
I'm currently running a 5e Curse of Strahd campaign.
I dislike milestone levelling, both as player and GM, because I really like watching big numbers grow even bigger.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Role-playing Games 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 459 459 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Puzzling 356 356 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Academia 298 298 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 177 177 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Can a dragon's breath weapon pass through Leomund's Tiny Hut?
- 34 How scammy are cashback sites?
- 30 Why does Mind Blank stop the Feeblemind spell?
- 28 What is the effect of the Feeblemind spell on Ability Score Improvements?
- 23 Why are there two King of Diamonds entries for the Curse of Strahd tarokka card readings?
- 21 How can characters/players identify that a polymorphed dragon is a dragon?
- 19 We are four brothers and two sisters. Who is our father in his seventies?
- View more network posts →