I'm a GM living in France. I run games using the Naheulbeuk RPG and D&D 5e systems, and I occasionally run one-shots with the Tearable RPG system.
I'm currently running a 5e Curse of Strahd campaign.
I dislike milestone levelling, both as player and GM, because I really like watching big numbers grow even bigger.
Member for 1 year, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
Top network posts
- 45 Can a dragon's breath weapon pass through Leomund's Tiny Hut?
- 29 Why does Mind Blank stop the Feeblemind spell?
- 28 What is the effect of the Feeblemind spell on Ability Score Improvements?
- 21 How can characters/players identify that a polymorphed dragon is a dragon?
- 19 Asking an exam question that requires a specific technique
- 18 We are four brothers and two sisters. Who is our father in his seventies?
- 14 What is special about having a majordomo?
- View more network posts →