I bought my first RPG—a D&D Basic Set—around 1981. My first regular group played classic Traveller. I’ve played a bunch of different games since (and still do), but lately I’ve come back to classic D&D and classic Travellers as my favorites.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '19 at 15:47
- Role-playing Games 2.6k 2.6k 1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 449 449 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 341 341 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Esperanto Language 306 306 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Area 51 301 301 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Is homebrewing D&D okay?
- 23 Major scale of one note is the Minor scale of another note?
- 20 Where did exceptional ("percentile") strength come from?
- 15 What does "minmax" mean?
- 14 My PCs have a plan that will get them all killed; how and why should I save them?
- 10 Does an unoccupied mount count as an ally, for flanking?
- 9 How do I add a recurring fantasy villain without frustrating the players?
- View more network posts →