First time 5e and D&D player currently working my way through Mines of Phandelver playing as Neb the high-functioning alcoholic, halfling monk. Think a pint sized bottle rocket who will zip up, hit you in the shins and then run away with a big smile on his face while taking a swig from his ever present flask.
Member for 2 years
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 25 at 11:53
Top network posts
- 26 Can you get a surprise attack by distracting an enemy who is aware of you?
- 25 Can you use a reaction to affect initiative rolls?
- 20 Are there any spells that enhance ranged attacks, as the "blade cantrips" do for melee attacks?
- 16 Are these two methods of handling Elven Accuracy "Double Advantage" mathematically equivalent?
- 13 Is there a way for an arcane caster to learn Produce Flame?
- 10 Can you use a Tentacle Rod to make Opportunity Attacks?
- 9 How does a Spiritual Weapon interact with illusions of creatures when it is moved?
- View more network posts →