I go back to the AD&D days. You know, when it was all about Gygax's and Greenwood's visions, and "RAW" wasn't really a big concept. Nowadays, a 5e DM.
Silicon Valley, CA, USA
Member for 2 years, 7 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 at 2:17
Top network posts
- 90 Why do most people consider a "00" and a "0" on a percentile roll a 100?
- 51 Interaction between an Intellect Devourer and a Simulacrum
- 44 Why do most dwarven city names in the Forgotten Realms have a suffix of -bar?
- 40 How to GM as a Solar NPC who has high Intelligence and Wisdom scores?
- 36 Can an 18th level hastened mobile wood-elf monk move at over 100 mph?
- 35 If a Barbarian/Sorcerer multiclass casts False Life on himself, then rages, will the spell's effect remain active?
- 21 Are there rules for falling in water vs. diving vs. just jumping in for various depths of water?
- View more network posts →