Started programming at 8 years old with
Quick Basic on
Dos 6.22 and quickly learn my first database
Lotus 1,2,3. Then 2-3 years later started to learn
Visual Basic 3.0,
Visual Fox Pro and
Microsoft Access. In high school i picked up
Visual Basic 6.0 classes and loved the language and decided to lean that way for my career.
Part of higher academic studies i learned
C# and i am now mainly developing in C#. My main fields of work are engineering, 3D Engine and Automation.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 '19 at 18:30
Top network posts
- 33 How to disable peek on go to definition
- 20 WPF ListViewItem item CheckBox. How to get all selected items?
- 14 waiting for a second every time in a loop in c# using Thread.Sleep
- 11 How to make ObservableCollection thread-safe?
- 8 Using Reflection to create a DataTable from a Class?
- 6 Capture keyboard shortcuts and forward
- 6 How to use the BackgroundWorker event RunWorkerCompleted
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 19 '18