I've been coding for most of my life; I began with a now-defunct website called GameCrafter, moved onto Rainmeter, and since then I've worked in C++ and too many interpretted languages.
I program as a hobby, and my favourite personal project was creating a generalized pathfinding algorithm. With it I saw how algorithms such as Dijkstra's, Breadth-first, and A* all share common traits, as well as the relationship they have with game theory algorithms.
Member for 1 year, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 22 '19 at 7:24
Top network posts
- 13 Does the rule that you cannot willingly end your move in another creature's space force or prevent certain actions?
- 11 Why is type checking expensive?
- 10 How to make monsters level appropriate during a session?
- 8 Travelling Salesman with multiple salesmen with a limit on number of cities per salesman?
- 8 Reduce number of nodes in 3D A* pathfinding using (part of a) uniform grid representation
- 6 How to use unicode characters in Windows command line?
- 6 Is Glasstaff and the entire Redbrand Hideout supposed to be this easy?
- View more network posts →