"Are we all nerds?" "Yes." - @bobble and @merrybot
"is 'borg... acute?" - @bobble
"Some people like straight fries and some people like gay fries." - @Prince North Læraðr
Pronouns: he/him (they/them is okay too!) 🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️
Things I do here:
I make Nurikabes on Puzzling! (And some other puzzles too!)
I'm the Dungeon Master of PSE D&D 5e with @bobble, @Graylocke, and @Prince North Læraðr (The Timid Trio) and @Mithical and @msh210! Read our sessions here!
Business Email: email@example.com
Since you're here, why not donate to the Trevor Project to help save the lives of LGBTQ+ youth?
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 26 at 2:22
- Writing 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge66 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Game Development 321 321 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 290 290 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 As a young author, how do you make people listen?
- 51 Should I end my book on a major cliffhanger?
- 40 Everyone has a book in them, but in most cases that’s where it should stay. Does that apply to me?
- 38 Doubt on the trope "power trio": what are their psychological basis?
- 38 What pronouns should I use for a character with no gender?
- 37 How can I keep playing online-only Flash games after the Flash shutdown in 2020?
- 34 Should my main character make a ginormous mistake?
- View more network posts →