Pel on Twitter I do try to be nice (most of the time) I don't always succeed.
Could bone marrow transplants make xenotransplants viable? what I really want to know.
Member for 1 year, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 3 '19 at 22:04
- Worldbuilding 4k 4k 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.4k 1.4k 22 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Politics 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Biology 734 734 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 470 470 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 How would a lunar colony defend itself against aggression from Earth?
- 34 How does an all-female medieval country maintain itself?
- 29 Can the UK veto its own extension request?
- 23 What is this grasshopper doing?
- 21 Russian Dolls - How do they reproduce?
- 17 Sci-fi story where all 'citizens' had shares in a global company
- 17 Would a sleeper ship need artificial gravity?
- View more network posts →