I guess I'm a grognard, although that wasn't a term in use when I played D&D / AD&D obsessively from the early 80s to mid 90s. Enjoyed up to 2nd Edition, then moved a few times and got busy with other games & activities (SCA and MtG) and am only now getting back into it, loving 5th Edition.
Of course, I'll always treasure my 1st Edition AD&D Player's Handbook autographed by Gary Gygax at GenCon 19 in '86...
Top network posts
- 14 When Chaos Bolt leaps, do you determine a new damage type?
- 14 Should forcing open doors be Strength or Strength (Athletics)
- 13 How can this regular hobgoblin from the Acquisitions Incorporated adventure "The Orrery of the Wanderer" use a Spell Scroll?
- 11 Does this lake event in the "Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden" adventure allow a grapple as an opportunity attack?
- 8 Do you have to specify what kind of attack or weapon you will Ready?
- View more network posts →