I've been a Dungeons & Dragons enthusiast since I was young and sat around the table with school friends, my Dad DMing us through kid-friendly adventures and campaigns. As a result, I've played 2e, 3.0, 3.5, and Pathfinder (predominantly). Though I have dabbled in 5e, it is not my favourite edition (I prefer the customization options of the previously mentioned). I do enjoy Starfinder when I can find the group and a DM for it as I'm not confident enough in this world to lead a table, yet.
Currently, I am the DM for a group of mostly new players. They are good friends, and table disputes rarely break out (and when they do, they don't last long).
I look forward to learning from your experience and sharing mine.
Member for 1 year, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 2 '19 at 15:40
Top network posts
- 41 What makes the Forgotten Realms "forgotten"?
- 9 Can a bard perform underwater?
- 9 How many encounters can a party handle in a day, without breaks?
- 9 Does the Eyebite Spell Work Through a Wall of Force?
- 8 What happens when you cast a spell on yourself with spell turning on?
- 7 Can you train your ranger to master different fighting styles?
- 7 Can you cast the Grease spell on an item (like a weapon)?
- View more network posts →