I'm on the Google Java Core Libraries Team, working on projects like Guava, Error Prone, and Refaster. #SOreadytohelp
Mountain View, CA
Member for 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 at 23:41
- Stack Overflow 155.5k 155.5k 2121 gold badges277277 silver badges341341 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Review 246 246 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Academia 121 121 33 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 473 Java 8 method references: provide a Supplier capable of supplying a parameterized result
- 375 Rounding BigDecimal to *always* have two decimal places
- 208 Check if one list contains element from the other
- 175 Why does String.split need pipe delimiter to be escaped?
- 168 Why does i = i + i give me 0?
- 153 What's the point of Guava's Optional class
- 137 Understanding Spliterator, Collector and Stream in Java 8
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.