RPG nerd, optimizer, and gen̶ͮ́͛ḛͪ̎̄ṟ͎̝̔al̩̤͕̲͖̳͚̬͕ͯ͐̏ͫ̈́ Ě͓͎̗̗̭͇̩͖̯̾ͯ͑͂̄l͕̫̮̫̥͇͋̽͋̈d̗̬̜̣̗̙̾ͯ͋͊͗ͤ̽̚r̦͓̗͇͕͚͎̫̈͌͑̏i̩͖̰͋̇͑̂͂̿t̹̤̻͐͐̄̏͐c̮͌ḧ̯́͂ ͕̳̺͒̊̓A͚̪͓̣͇̅ͨ̅̎̀̔b̨̞͚̩͓̝̟͍̭ͥ̎͊́͞o̦̟͙͛̿͛̄́ͣ͑͜͝m͖̼̝̲̘͍̝͔̏̋́̕i̧̡͚̘̺̞͎̳͐̃ͧn̷̺̲͍̯̬͚͙̝ͤͦ̋a̷͍ͣ͐̃̂t̶͇͇̓̉͛ͦ̽͋̏͜i͇͓̼͚̤̘͗ͧ̏́̈́ͭͅo̙̦ͩͨ̿ͮ̚n̙̬͇̱̘ͦͫͪͨ̿ enthusiast.
I play primarily 5e D&D and 1e Pathfinder, but am not unfamiliar with 3.5e, Apocalypse World, World of Darkness, and many others.
I brainstorm campaign ideas, and then never follow through. Current concepts include, but are not limited to:
Magical First Responders: In the largest and most magical city on the Prime Material, there's a wizard on every corner, a goblin drug dealer in every alley, and zombie gators in the sewers. It's gonna take more than a couple of chumps with a level in Warrior to keep this place in line, and that's where you come in.
Cycle of the Gods: Once every hundred years, for a single week the gods are made mortal, and allowed to directly interfere with the Prime Material. Many civilizations have names for this day, the Elves, with their long lives, call it "The Day of Reunion" when they can once again walk with their gods, the Dwarves call it the "Anniversary of Glory" in remembrance for their forefathers lost to battle against the Orcs and their Gods. The last time, however, the Goddess Dietrona, Mother of the Sea, Soul of the World, who traditionally refrained from participating, was silenced by an unknown assailant. That was over 90 years ago...
Planar Chaos: The fabric separating the Planes has begun to weaken, and aspects have begun manifesting across planar boundaries. It started with the rifts to the Ethereal opening all over the Prime Material. Now, things have started to get worse, the Ethereal and the Shadow have merged with the Prime Material, and the Astral has started leaking into every other plane. Rumors abound that rifts between Mount Celestia and the Demonweb Pits have opened, and the conflicting energies have torn asunder the landscape around them, the Great Clock of Mechanus has stopped, and the Elemental Planes have all merged into one to form a second Prime Material. And worst of all, the gods seem unwilling to, or incapable of, doing anything to stop it.
Feel free to steal any of these for your own personal use at home.
If it can't be explained by normal application of logic and physics, a wizard did it.
Wandering the edges of the Plane of Fire
Member for 1 year, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen 19 hours ago
Top network posts
- 57 Roleplay pacing in non-combat situations
- 24 If I use the starting wealth rolls of my class, do I keep any remaining money left over?
- 23 Can the Chronurgy wizard's Chronal Shift feature be used when a creature uses Legendary Resistance to succeed on a saving throw?
- 16 In Out of the Abyss, one character requires an item yet starts with it confiscated. What should I do?
- 15 Is the warlock's Pact of the Chain option is as bad as it looks, or did I miss something?
- 13 Does Shadow of Moil heavily obscure you against an opponent with Truesight?
- 13 Can the spell immovable object be used to carry very heavy things?
- View more network posts →