Italian physics student, RPG enthusiast, scout, traveler, piano player.
I usually try to help on physics.SE, look for help on other sites, and try my best to live a full and happy life.
Firenze, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Member for 2 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 14 at 20:27
Top network posts
- 41 Why don't we prove that functions used in physics are continuous and differentiable?
- 30 Is it common to ask professors for an editable copy of their lecture notes (so I can improve them)?
- 28 Massless Kerr black hole
- 22 How can parallel rays meet at infinity?
- 12 What is the rigorous definition of the verb "to quantize"?
- 12 How do runes work? Can a Rune Knight forge them?
- 8 What distinguished the Möbius strip from the cylinder as fibre bundles?
- View more network posts →