Firenze, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Member for 2 years, 7 months
Italian physics student, RPG enthusiast, scout, traveler, piano player.
I usually try to help on physics.SE, look for help on other sites, and try my best to live a full and happy life.
- Physics 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Academia 485 485 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 275 275 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 242 242 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Arqade 217 217 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Why don't we prove that functions used in physics are continuous and differentiable?
- 33 Shouldn't black holes exert the same gravitational force as an object of similar mass but lower density?
- 31 Is it common to ask professors for an editable copy of their lecture notes (so I can improve them)?
- 29 Massless Kerr black hole
- 23 How can parallel rays meet at infinity?
- 12 What is the rigorous definition of the verb "to quantize"?
- 12 How do runes work? Can a Rune Knight forge them?
- View more network posts →