Writer of a few things, and owner of an odd collection of assorted knowledge that has trouble interacting with itself on the best of days. Specialties are history, sci-fi, and deconstructive analysis.
My favorite chemical is thiotimoline.
Abandoned Test Lab
Member for 1 year, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 '19 at 22:48
- Worldbuilding 30.5k 30.5k 33 gold badges5252 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 450 450 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 394 394 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Puzzling 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 How could pirates reasonably transport dinosaurs in captivity, some of them enormous, across oceans?
- 87 A medieval fantasy adventurer lights a torch in a 100% pure oxygen room. What happens?
- 76 Why might any self-respecting dungeon engineer employ a booby trap which isn't lethal?
- 54 How do I resolve science-based problems in my worldbuilding?
- 47 Proper use of a coma in a criminal sentence
- 44 How can I make the supporting pillars of an underground city less obstructive?
- 43 Why would a berry have a slow-acting poison?
- View more network posts →