Writer of a few things, and owner of an odd collection of assorted knowledge that has trouble interacting with itself on the best of days. Specialties are history, sci-fi, and deconstructive analysis.
My favorite chemical is thiotimoline.
- Worldbuilding 36.5k 36.5k 55 gold badges6767 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 460 460 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 414 414 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Puzzling 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 137 How could pirates reasonably transport dinosaurs in captivity, some of them enormous, across oceans?
- 118 What makes supervillains want to tell their plans to adversaries?
- 88 A medieval fantasy adventurer lights a torch in a 100% pure oxygen room. What happens?
- 77 Why might any self-respecting dungeon engineer employ a booby trap which isn't lethal?
- 74 How would travel classes be delimited in a world where teleportation is omnipresent?
- 54 A new way of invading a besieged castle?
- 54 How do I resolve science-based problems in my worldbuilding?
- View more network posts →