The Pandemic was 100% foreseeable using publicly available information in early February. The Government knew this information even sooner. They knew that masks would help (33 minutes in), but they kept this information covered up until it was too late:
Madison, WI, USA
Member for 1 year, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 18 '19 at 16:48
- Worldbuilding 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Politics 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 1k 1k 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Bicycles 489 489 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 460 460 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 How would a medieval village protect themselves against dinosaurs?
- 42 What would a life-form be like if it's antimatter-based
- 36 What reason would an alien civilization have for building a Dyson Sphere (or Swarm) if cheap Nuclear fusion is available?
- 34 How can I swallow pills more easily?
- 31 A new proposal suggests subdividing Washington D.C. into 127 new states so that they can change the Constitution at will. Is this possible?
- 25 Would an antimatter bullet fired from a sniper rifle even reach its target?
- 24 How can I swallow pills more easily?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 9 '19