Member for 2 years, 2 months
Long time player with a large amount of familiarity with 3(.5)e D&D and 5e D&D. I've dabbled in other games from time to time, but I always find myself going back to to one or the other.
I prefer to pretend that 4e didn't exist, and we just don't talk about the dark days, okay?
Top network posts
- 46 How do I deal with instant-solution spells like Comprehend Languages?
- 15 How to fight a Balor as a melee character (reduce fire damage on hit?)
- 14 Does Polymorph break attunements with prerequisites?
- 13 Does a player character automatically know the cost of their spell components?
- 9 Does casting the Detect Evil and Good spell on a killed monster reveal anything?
- 9 Does the speed of the Fly spell increase based on bonuses to my land speed?
- 7 Can a Battle Smith artificer change the appearance of a Steel Defender after creating it?
- View more network posts →