I joined the support side of the IT world in 2013 and have been learning everything I can get my hands on ever since. My most comfortable language is FileMaker Pro, but I used that as a foundation to start learning Bash, Java, HTML, CSS, and Swift. Always happy to learn something new, or better ways to do what I've had to figure out on my own!
Laurel, MD, USA
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 19 '19 at 18:32
Top network posts
- 30 Job interview by video at home and privacy concerns
- 27 Punishment in pacifist society
- 21 Are fast interviews red flags?
- 18 How do I encourage my GM to relax her grip on the story and let the players have some free will?
- 6 Permanently Disable Bluetooth on MacMini 2019
- 5 How can I reply to coworkers who accuse me of automating people out of work?
- View more network posts →