I've had some experience with a variety of RP-based games, and have recently (within the past year) taken up with a group of friends playing Pathfinder. We have tons of fun, but with me being the most experienced player, it tends to fall to me to make decisions when the group is unsure of something. So, I'm constantly being put in situations where I have to come up with answers to questions I'd never even thought would be an issue. I do my best, but ultimately, I need some help.
Which is why I'm here.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
10 profile views
Last seen May 26 '18 at 9:28
Top network posts
- 95 How do I play a paladin without being a stick in the mud?
- 77 Is it wrong to ask a player to justify their character's actions?
- 60 How do I handle a group that does not understand the 'assumption rule'?
- 51 What makes a character/creature/power/ability/etc. over-powered?
- 38 How can a GM justify changing a player's alignment?
- 27 Inventiveness vs. breaking the game; How do I encourage one, without enabling the other?
- 24 What's a Dominate Person between allies?
- View more network posts →