I'm a Software Engineer of some sort. I also have a stupid blog where I barely ever post, but I try to put interesting or useful things up there when I can help it. I also wrote and published House of Flowers, an OSR module (with bare-bones presentation) that you can download for free. If you want some rules to go with that module, I co-authored Five Cataclysms Beta Edition, which you can also pick up for free.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 at 16:23
- Role-playing Games 4.7k 4.7k 66 gold badges3636 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 278 278 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arqade 189 189 22 gold badges22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History 153 153 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 Is there a legal way to get D&D 5e core rulebook PDFs?
- 65 How can I make "Empty" rooms interesting?
- 36 How do I get around players losing interest during mapping?
- 34 How do I escape the Quicksand Box?
- 30 How would I handle the mechanical repercussions of removing alignment?
- 30 How can I deal with the challenges a player having Mind-Reading represents without negating their ability?
- 29 How can I have non-Euclidean dungeons in non-magic settings?
- View more network posts →