Avid Emacs and Vim hacker; I use Emacs with Evil to get the best of both worlds.
Functional programming nerd working on a DevOps team. I'm of the firm belief that code is meant to be read rather than written, and try to make my code and commit history as maintainable as possible.
- Stack Overflow 37.2k 37.2k 2424 gold badges109109 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 20.8k 20.8k 3939 gold badges110110 silver badges230230 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.3k 7.3k 22 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.9k 6.9k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 444 Setting table column width
- 372 Converting user input string to regular expression
- 208 I'm at a loss with “Dungeons and Dragons.” How does one play it, anyway?
- 185 static constructors in C++? I need to initialize private static objects
- 175 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 137 Making custom right-click context menus for my web-app
- 104 What is Turing Complete?
- View more network posts →