Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
50 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 at 1:50
- Role-playing Games 124k 124k 2626 gold badges327327 silver badges551551 bronze badges
- Law♦ 65.7k 65.7k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 How can I engage players with melee monsters when players keep their distance?
- 131 Is starting a group with 5 newbies (DM included) possible?
- 127 How do I rein in a player who talks over my descriptions?
- 125 A player was bucking my style and I lost my temper. What can I do from here?
- 120 My PCs have a plan that will get them all killed; how and why should I save them?
- 107 What was the ultimate objective of The Party in 1984?
- 103 Why would anyone buy U.S. Treasury Bills?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (21)
8 Wizard God: too broad? Apr 30 '18
7 Is the [rage] tag useful? Aug 17 '16
6 What did I do wrong now? Aug 12 '16
5 Is our interpretation of “too broad” too narrow? Aug 2 '15