I'm a long-time lover of the storytelling arts who initially bypassed D&D because of a confused and uninspiring introduction to the game, challenging academic demands on my time, and echoes of the "satanic panic." Now, after ~1000 hours of experiencing modern D&D through Critical Role, I'm a too-old newbie working to learn all I can to prepare for my first adventures.
Top network posts
- 38 Are goliaths Adventurers League legal?
- 24 Is Lightning Lure like a tractor beam?
- 23 When my PC is polymorphed, what happens to her familiar from the Find Familiar spell?
- 21 Is the clothing listed in your equipment intended to be the clothes you're wearing or extra clothes that you've packed?
- 20 When is casting Blade Ward better than taking the Dodge action?
- 15 Are Half-Elves supposed to have a slender build like Elves, or are they supposed to have a build that's intermediate between Humans and Elves?
- 13 Can the artificer's spell-storing item store their specialist spells?
- View more network posts →