New York, NY, United States
Member for 4 months
Classicist manqué, living Latin enthusiast, ne'er-do-well. In real life I'm a musical theater composer and author of decidedly non-academic books.
- Latin Language 15.7k 15.7k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 655 655 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 329 329 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 305 305 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 How can I study Latin on my own?
- 34 directory not found Apple Mach-O linker warning but Library Search Path and Framework Search Path are empty
- 30 How can I study Latin on my own?
- 20 What is the process for translating modern words like "tablet" or "smartphone" into Latin?
- 17 weird UITabBar color inconsistency in iOS7
- 17 How can I use "quippe" properly?
- 17 What are the key differences between the main Latin verbs meaning "to kill"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.