Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 29 How can I reward Cthulhu characters for going mad?
- 28 Narrativist Gaming: How do you transition more traditionally-trained players into them?
- 26 How to implicate the players in the horror?
- 24 Designing puzzle-based mysteries
- 20 How can I make a Mi-Go city seem dangerous?
- 20 How does a player correct a GM mistake without being a rules lawyer or pushover?
- 17 "Phys-repping" a large creature at a LARP?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.