Playing two separate Pathfinder one-on-one campaigns with a friend. One where he's the GM and one where I'm the GM. We used to run a shared campaign with random generation to keep both of us on our toes.
I'm also interested in various other games such as Mutants & Masterminds 3e, Fate Core, Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies and Spirit of the Century.
I sometimes use Mythic, the GM emulator, for solitaire play.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 24 '16 at 9:29
- Role-playing Games 5.6k 5.6k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Arqade 817 817 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 584 584 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 494 494 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 213 213 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 How can I help the party survive a rather tough adventure?
- 29 How to deal with overly cautious players?
- 23 Do clerics have access to every spell of the level they can cast?
- 21 What's so difficult about SVN merges?
- 20 Does the armor category inherently imply a speed change?
- 16 How do I identify magic items?
- 14 Consequences of Blindness on casting spells?
- View more network posts →