PhD student at Northeastern University, studying energy policy. Been running tabletop games for over twenty years. I tend to prefer grittier games (oWoD, Silhouette, L5R) which force more character-oriented narratives than action-oriented ones (Who you are versus what you did or killed).
Member for 9 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 22 '13 at 4:59
Top network posts
- 26 Helping new players learn a setting on the go
- 12 How many rays can a beholder use in one full-attack action?
- 11 How do you handle multiple actions that do not require dice-pools?
- 10 Technical guide for setting up a LAN party?
- 9 What corporations can I run missions for and avoid losing standings with the major factions?
- 9 Any Non-Unit-Payroll Based Merc Contract Mechanism?
- View more network posts →