David Allan Finch
Long time RPG player and referee. Everything from 1st AD&D to Savage Worlds. My favorite systems are: Bushido, James Bond, Savage Worlds and Nobilis. Currently I am running the Evernight Campaign of Savage Worlds.
Professional C++ and Java Programmer on Solaris, Linux and Windows.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
26 profile views
Last seen Jun 27 at 7:51
- Role-playing Games 7.8k 7.8k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 393 393 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 226 226 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 What does the abbreviation “RAW” mean?
- 34 How do I help my players not get caught up on smaller plot points?
- 27 What is the best way to do search, or spot test when players knowing the result of their roll will colour their perception of the result?
- 22 Lower spells in higher spell slots
- 19 What happens in adventure locations between adventures?
- 18 Can you be Polymorphed and then be made into a Familiar?
- 17 Can you fire a double barrelled shotgun at two different targets in one action?
- View more network posts →