David Allan Finch
Long time RPG player and referee. Everything from 1st AD&D to Savage Worlds. My favorite systems are: Bushido, James Bond, Savage Worlds and Nobilis. Currently I am running the Evernight Campaign of Savage Worlds.
Professional C++ and Java Programmer on Solaris, Linux and Windows.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
26 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 at 15:22
- Role-playing Games 11k 11k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 393 393 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 273 273 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 231 231 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 What does the abbreviation “RAW” mean?
- 34 How do I help my players not get caught up on smaller plot points?
- 28 What is the best way to do search checks (or similar), when players knowing the result of their roll will colour their perception of the result?
- 22 Lower spells in higher spell slots
- 20 What happens in adventure locations between adventures?
- 18 Can you be Polymorphed and then be made into a Familiar?
- 17 How can I efficiently manage Ship to Ship Tactical Combat and Boarding?
- View more network posts →