"Please read all instructions carefully before discarding whichever ones don't suit your fancy."
Member for 9 years, 3 months
49 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 at 17:48
- Role-playing Games 41.3k 41.3k 1010 gold badges129129 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.4k 7.4k 66 gold badges3434 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 797 797 66 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Super User 303 303 22 gold badges44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 241 241 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 How do you copy a record in a SQL table but swap out the unique id of the new row?
- 103 How many people does it take to steal a Star Destroyer?
- 102 How do I stop my PCs from acting like insomniac monkeys on crack?
- 85 How does D&D Vancian magic make sense in-game?
- 81 How do I roleplay a character more intelligent than I am?
- 77 What rules say that summoning undead is evil, and what rules say why?
- 73 My players like to search everything. What do they find?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (38)
25 What RPG-specific swag would you like? Feb 8 '12
19 What to do when there's more than one good answer? Nov 4 '11
18 Are general statistics or dice questions on topic? Jul 7 '11
14 Beta stats review Mar 30 '11
12 What are the Pros and Cons of the rules-as-written tag? Apr 18 '14