RPG player and DM since 1981. Game systems too many to name, but biggest influences are D&D (Basic set with B1 to 5E, not missed any major edition in-between), Runequest, Rolemaster, Werewolf The Apocalypse.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 20 '19 at 6:51
- Stack Overflow 23.7k 23.7k 55 gold badges6262 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Data Science 21.3k 21.3k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 13.7k 13.7k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 11k 11k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.1k 4.1k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 128 What is the "dying ReLU" problem in neural networks?
- 122 Asked to complete interview exercise, but ignoring GitHub work demoing expertise?
- 85 Why is it best to store a telephone number as a string vs. integer?
- 79 D&D 5e and "Theatre of the Mind" in combat
- 62 Are Support Vector Machines still considered "state of the art" in their niche?
- 61 Rubocop 25 line block size and RSpec tests
- 60 Cross-entropy loss explanation
- View more network posts →