RPG player and DM since 1981. Game systems too many to name, but biggest influences are D&D (Basic set with B1 to 5E, not missed any major edition in-between), Runequest, Rolemaster, Werewolf The Apocalypse.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 20 at 6:51
- Stack Overflow 22.7k 22.7k 55 gold badges5959 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Data Science 19.5k 19.5k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 12.5k 12.5k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 8.9k 8.9k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.7k 3.7k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 Asked to complete interview exercise, but ignoring GitHub work demoing expertise?
- 120 What is the "dying ReLU" problem in neural networks?
- 83 Why is it best to store a telephone number as a string vs. integer?
- 77 D&D 5e and "Theatre of the Mind" in combat
- 58 Are Support Vector Machines still considered "state of the art" in their niche?
- 56 Rubocop 25 line block size and RSpec tests
- 55 Where in the solar system is the most viable place to put my colonists, after Mars and Luna?
- View more network posts →