Electronics engineer and embedded programmer.
Currently employed as Automation Engineer.
Novo Nordisk, Kalundborg, Denmark
Member for 6 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 16 '13 at 7:08
- Stack Overflow 918 918 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 637 637 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 606 606 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 444 444 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 216 216 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 12 How does a ferrite core wire terminator work to reduce EMC?
- 12 Role playing with powers, solely for the effect without damage
- 10 How to gather ritual components in a low-treasure campaign
- 10 You're a selfish, aren't you?
- 9 How to log key events from non-standard keys under Windows 7
- 8 Why would I ever open a file (std::ifstream) without std::ios::binary?
- 8 C# Delegates are immutable - but why does that matter?
- View more network posts →