In The Beginning Was The d20. Daniel is a long-time computing geek who spends his days spreading this good word. Interests include painting, medieval swordsmanship, and every conceivable form of game design.
Member for 9 years
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '18 at 18:24
- Role-playing Games 13.7k 13.7k 22 gold badges5252 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.2k 5.2k 2828 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 553 553 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 390 390 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 I'm at a loss with “Dungeons and Dragons.” How does one play it, anyway?
- 73 GMs and MCs, When do you say, 'No,' to your players?
- 67 Why is attacking from higher ground an advantage?
- 67 Lightsaber blade "weight" in-universe
- 58 How does Stark Enterprises maintain its cashflow?
- 56 In what order should Buffy and Angel be watched?
- 56 How Fate games could go wrong and how to prevent that
- View more network posts →